Thursday, March 25, 2010

Links I like - Moonkin.info

In an effort to create what I'm hoping will become a weekly feature on this blog, I have decided to highlight links I like. Why? Because a good researcher looks for multiple sources, cross-references and makes judgments for themselves rather than rely on one person's (albeit educated) opinion. Perhaps I've been in grad school too long. We won't talk about that here.

*twitch*

ANYWAY.

Moonkin.info

This has more or less been my...what's a Warcraft equivalent to the Bible?

This has been my WoWhead for all things moonkin since I was still resto. The people behind Moonkin.info have included specs, glyph choices, gear choices for most levels, videos and patch notes in their information mammoth of a website.

The creators of Moonkin.info even have a Moonkin PVP page. They also have an arena page, but I'll let you go to the site and find it for yourself.

On the Moonkin PVP page, the creators proposed a PVP spec which is only current as far as 3.1. I disagree with the glyphs, but I think barkskin was among the new wave of glyphs, so I don't fault them for that. I never thought of including glyph of innervate, but I don't think I would, simply because if I have to innervate myself, the fight is probably almost over anyway.

Other than that, I adore the website as a whole. After I created this blog, I decided to look at Moonkin.info to see if they had a PVP section, and I was delighted to see that it EXISTS. It just goes to show that they are a pretty well-rounded theorycrafting website.

Enjoy, and happy PVPing!

No comments:

Post a Comment