Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Obligatory Blog Intro

It occurred to me the second I hit "post" that perhaps my guild might be a little sick of my constant posts about moonkins, given that I am one of only two active balance druids in a guild of nearly 300 accounts. I love my guild, I really do, but posts about theorycrafting pertaining to the least-played class/spec combination in their raids (aside from elemental shamans...hi honey) may perhaps be a bit niched for even our class forums.

This, combined with the fact that plugging in "moonkin PVP spec and tactics" in Google brings up WoWwiki first, World of Warcraft second, and a bunch of pages from 2005 thereafter, inspired me to create yet another blog.

I am by no means a serious PVPer, so things I say in this blog should be taken with a grain of deeprock salt. Most of this will be my own observations as a laser chicken of the Alliance (yes, Alliance) in a PVP bracket that is...well...let's just say not as illustrious as some. Retaliation, represent.

It's hard to trace any sort of history of how long I've been PVPing. My druid has access to the Sergeant Major title, which is an archaic relic of PVPing times gone by, when I would hide in WSG and heal people furiously pre-tree form. I was also born and raised on a PVP server, which instilled a fear of red names coming at me while I was leveling. After a series of transfers, I ended up on The Scryers, where I now make my moonkin-sized nest. PVPing has never really risen past "Ooh, Call to Arms is a DAILY" status for me until just recently, when a combination of sheer boredom with PVE and encouragement from my guild leader with whom I now run 2s compelled me to actually seek out ways to improve myself in BGs.

So here we are.

If you are a moonkin who has Googled "moonkin PVP" and have come across my blog...best of luck. I hope you find what you need. Thank you all in advance for following my journey toward becoming a PVPing laserbeast, and comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment