Friday, April 16, 2010

Links I like - Arena Junkies

Now.

Far be it for me to throw you directly into the lion's den, but I need to give credit where it is due.

Arena Junkies, if you can ignore the RAEGING TESTOSTERONE OUTPUT, is a very informative site devoted to...well, arenas.

As long as you have a skin thick enough to endure the comments.

There are sections devoted to specs, macros, strategies, rankings (if your epeen decides it needs stroking), and in general, it's a massive wiki-style site, so you're going to get some hits, like their page on Druid Macros (though some are out of date), and misses, such as the singular moonkin spec listed among the druid specs. I can't bring myself to agree with some of the talent choices, and it's not exactly rated very well among the masses.

Ignore all the haters, though; moonkin arena is alive and thriving. I have seen no less than a dozen comps with moonkins in every bracket.

Anyway. Arena Junkies is a good generic arena site. In general, it is very informative, particularly in the strategies section. Go check it out, but use protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment