Thursday, April 8, 2010

Petite Pause, With What's to Come

Hiya folks. :D

Been kinda busy over the past week, which hasn't really helped my blogging productivity. So this post is going to serve as a small interim until early next week (probably Monday) when I will resume my musings on Moonkins in PVP.

This is a list of themed posts that are to come:

* Gearing as a PVPing Moonkin - What PVE pieces to keep, if any? Quick and dirty ways to raise your resilience quickly. Gearing priorities.

* Achievement how-tos (or how-probably tos) for Moonkins going for Battlemaster (like yours truly)

* Tips on how to avoid FEELING LIKE RAEG in BGs

In the meantime, I will be writing a very important exam this weekend, so if you're reading this, wish me luck!

Until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment